Heres a thought: How about if Anthony Weiner moves to San Diego? Then we can have all of the mayoral wannabes in the same place, where they might be more easily controlled, and where they can help each other through their therapy. Bob Filner can show Anthony the headlock move, Anthony can show Bob how to work the cameraphone, and they can have a grand time together in the same room, locked away from our sight.
- Atascadero artist to create stacked stone sculptures at Canadian festival
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- Man found dead in SLO mobile home is identified
- Internship with WNBAs Sparks convinces Elegado to return to Cal Poly
- Cal Poly's Stanford excited over getting shot with New England Patriots
- Former Cal Poly pitcher Wagman signs with Oakland A's
- Summer Collegiate Baseball: Moberg powers SLO Blues to win over Halos
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals