Man whose family owns Paso's Franklin Hot Springs is accused of child molestation: An earlier version of this story incorrectly referenced a business relationship and where Leonard Franklin lived. While Franklin has spoken on behalf of Franklin Hot Springs in the past and has previously been called a co-owner, a deed shows he has never co-owned the business, which belongs to Norman and Cynthia Franklin. Also, Leonard Franklin lives on the same road as the establishment, but he does not live on the property, as was reported.
- Then & Now: Morro and Higuera St, San Luis Obispo
- Cambria considers monument road sign
- Paso Robles restores street sweeping as finances continue to improve
- Cal Poly solar project, completed by students, is now operational
- Ravens RB Rice receives 2-game suspension from NFL
- Southern California Catch rout San Luis Obispo Blues
- Area Baseball: North County Indians win nightcap after tie in opener of doubleheader
- Fishing Report: Grover Beach angler lands whopper
- Can any law actually restrain marijuana use?
- Now, what to drink?
- Miscarriage of justice
- Gangs are cancer
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- The beats go on for this California percussion group
- Classical fun at Festival Mozaic
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals