Man whose family owns Paso's Franklin Hot Springs is accused of child molestation: An earlier version of this story incorrectly referenced a business relationship and where Leonard Franklin lived. While Franklin has spoken on behalf of Franklin Hot Springs in the past and has previously been called a co-owner, a deed shows he has never co-owned the business, which belongs to Norman and Cynthia Franklin. Also, Leonard Franklin lives on the same road as the establishment, but he does not live on the property, as was reported.
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Gibson, Clift spar over how Cambria water crisis has been handled
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cal Poly's Reilly finalist for top reliever award
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles baseball wins twice
- Fishing Report: Lintner set to rejoin Elite tour after last weeks victory at Lopez Lake
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals