I take umbrage at the medias attack on Sen. Dianne Feinstein and President Obama for the governments spying on the personal affairs of individuals. After all, it has been extremely successful in China and Russia. There is no reason to assume that it will not be successful here.
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cal Poly's Reilly finalist for top reliever award
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles baseball wins twice
- Fishing Report: Lintner set to rejoin Elite tour after last weeks victory at Lopez Lake
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals