Heritage Oaks Bank gets good news from regulators: An earlier version of this story contained some outdated information. Heritage Oaks Bank was planning in April 2012 to consolidate three smaller branches into nearby branches and open its first location in Ventura County; it has since done so. Also, the bank currently has 12 branches, not 13, with a total of 255 employees.
- Conservancy nears goal to buy Pismo Preserve
- Los Osos yard sale will benefit local homeless shelters
- San Miguel Mercantile will reopen for business Friday
- It's been a busy summer along the North Coast
- Running back, secondary are primary concerns for Cal Poly's football team
- Hansen in top 25 at amateur tourney
- Summer Collegiate Baseball: San Luis Obispo Blues reach 40-win mark with victory over Halos
- Fishing Report: Meeks enjoys big Nacimiento catch
- Sticking a monkey wrench in the political money machine
- The real aggressor
- What would U.S. do?
- Split the land
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals