Dan De Vauls property is in the county area of San Luis Obispo. The city of SLO needs to build a homeless shelter. If the city and county team up with Cal Poly, it would be possible to design a functional, all-purpose homeless shelter. It could fulfill the purpose of Sunny Acres, as well as serve the homeless. Please consider total solarization with battery packs. The electric bill would be net zero. If done properly, these buildings could set a standard for homeless shelters in the entire state of California. The funding can be petitioned from the Bill Gates Foundation and would qualify under the 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity status.
- Elephant seal births up, but pup mortality rate rises even more
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Style and substance both at issue in District 2 Board of Supervisors race
- Grover Beach ranked among top 15 small cities in California
- Prep Roundup: Whittle, SLO doubles team advance at Ojai tennis event
- U.K. couple is running toward 1,000 completed marathons
- Mission Prep picks Ecklund as athletic director
- Second inning hurts Cuesta baseball
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals