Lon Allan has suggested some fanciful remedies for the geese pests at Atascadero Lake, but some of the responses are equally fanciful. The idea that those geese could migrate anywhere stretches the imagination; they are so fat from people feeding them that I doubt they could fly across the lake, much less to far climes.
- Then & Now: Morro and Higuera St, San Luis Obispo
- Cambria considers monument road sign
- Paso Robles restores street sweeping as finances continue to improve
- Cal Poly solar project, completed by students, is now operational
- Ravens RB Rice receives 2-game suspension from NFL
- Southern California Catch rout San Luis Obispo Blues
- Area Baseball: North County Indians win nightcap after tie in opener of doubleheader
- Fishing Report: Grover Beach angler lands whopper
- Can any law actually restrain marijuana use?
- Now, what to drink?
- Miscarriage of justice
- Gangs are cancer
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- The beats go on for this California percussion group
- Classical fun at Festival Mozaic
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals