Last weekend I had the extreme pleasure of attending Watergate (and Other Solid Gold Hits!) at the SLO Little Theater. It was superbly acted, with singing, dancing and a plot that delightfully linked period songs with events of the 1970s and 80s. Residents of San Luis Obispo: Dont miss it!
- Pismo Beach group submits signatures for initiative on Price Canyon
- State veterans affairs official holds talk at Cuesta College
- Cal Poly student's project on college-age depression wins contest
- Man found dead in tent in San Simeon is identified
- Cal Poly baseball team set to host Cal State Fullerton
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles takes over PAC 7 baseball lead
- San Luis Obispo picks Will to succeed Etheredge as girls tennis coach
- College Roundup: Cal Poly football signs four more
- Won't you be my neighbor?
- A tiny pest is a deadly threat to SLO County’s citrus industry
- What ‘choice’?
- Things will be fine
- Pilipino culture at the Clark Center
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Authors Anonymous realizes longtime dream for local radio host
- Vinyl versus digital
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals