The “Hundred Angels” group was honored at the annual Cambria Historical Society Recognitions Dinner Sunday, Feb. 24, at Cambria Pines Lodge. The "angels" paid off the final $100,000 due on a mortgage for the Cambria Historical Museum, purchased in 2001 for $500,000.
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Gov. Brown responsive to county concerns about inmates, sheriff says
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Cal Poly baseball team crushes San Jose State
- Arroyo Grande downs Templeton in boys volleyball
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero edges Nipomo in softball; Paso Robles gets split in tournament
- College Roundup: Cal Poly softball splits doubleheader
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals