SLO's Teach Elementary can stay, for now: An earlier version of this story misquoted San Luis Coastal schools Superintendent Eric Prater. His quote should have read, I want to apologize to you if I offended you, not failed you. In addition, the decision to keep fourth grade at Teach will likely result in two combination classes, but not one configured with fourth, fifth and sixth grades in one class.
- Local News
- Weird News
- The Cambrian
- Submit a News Tip
- Maldonado calls for immigration reform and help for midsize farms
- Scenes of SLO County: March 2014
- Big waves hit Cayucos pier
- Judge postpones hearing in deadly texting accident
- Perimeter shots are key for Cal Poly
- Hyland is right at home with the Cal Poly softball team
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero's Block is set for state wrestling meet
- College Roundup: Hancock tops Cuesta in baseball again
- Doonesbury, Mallard on the way out
- Roaming livestock prompted Paso Robles cityhood 125 years ago
- Turning the page
- Facts and faith
- Vineyard Dog Park marks 5th anniversary
- Trying to understand dieters' temptations
- Searching for love, in sickness and in health: Breast cancer patients find romance and support online
- For young hands, a peril too easily in reach
- Film festival screening 'Five Summer Stories' for Surf Nite
- A lively 'As You Like It'
- Classics in the Cohan explores 'Nocturnes' and 'The Planets'
- New theater group's debut: 'It Had to Be You'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals