SLO's Teach Elementary can stay, for now: An earlier version of this story misquoted San Luis Coastal schools Superintendent Eric Prater. His quote should have read, I want to apologize to you if I offended you, not failed you. In addition, the decision to keep fourth grade at Teach will likely result in two combination classes, but not one configured with fourth, fifth and sixth grades in one class.
- Atascadero artist to create stacked stone sculptures at Canadian festival
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- 771 animals sold at 2014 California Mid-State Fair Jr. Livestock Auction
- Judge OKs record-setting $2B sale of Clippers
- College Roundup: Elegado to return to Mustangs
- Sports Roundup: Texas prep guard says he's committed to Cal Poly men's basketball team
- Team Joseph inspires at SLO Triathlon
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals