This letter is regarding the Jan. 20 political cartoon, The United States of Paranoia. I would like to speak up for my native state of Missouri, since the state is outlined so prominently on the U.S. map as the birthplace of Rush Limbaugh. To paraphrase a TV ad, Rush was born in the Bootheel of Missouri but his paranoia was raised elsewhere.
- Lady Antebellum at the Mid-State Fair
- Bing Crosby plays golf in Atascadero
- Wristbands required for upcoming Mid-State Fair concerts
- Nipomo woman sentenced for filing fake tax returns, collecting refunds
- Giants beat Phillies 9-6 in 14 innings
- Win streak ends at eight as SLO Blues fall to Santa Barbara Foresters
- Yankees place Johnson on DL
- Indians send House to Columbus, bring up Ramirez
- Where did the billboards on Hwy. 101 south of SLO go?
- Hard line on gang activity is necessary
- CO2 causes drought
- More Hobby hysteria
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals