Let me get this straight. Paso Robles is going to replace a 30-year-old play structure in the city park if local volunteers can raise the needed $350,000. The beautiful, big swimming pool in Centennial Park has been closed to the children of Paso Robles for the past two summers, yet the city can approve a $250,000 settlement to ex-police chief Lisa Solomon with no explanation to its citizens. Why are we not outraged?
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Gibson, Clift spar over how Cambria water crisis has been handled
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cal Poly's Reilly finalist for top reliever award
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles baseball wins twice
- Fishing Report: Lintner set to rejoin Elite tour after last weeks victory at Lopez Lake
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals