It had been at least 20 years since my friend and I had attended The Civic Ballet of San Luis Obispos production of The Nutcracker. We attended Saturday evening, and what a treat we had! The dancers, the props, the costumes, the lighting and the live music provided by the SLO Opera Orchestra (and Morro Bay HS Chorus) created magic at the Performing Arts Center. Many thanks to everyone involved in this wonderful production!
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Stars beat Ducks 4-2, even series 2-2
- Cal Poly's Reilly finalist for top reliever award
- Prep Roundup: Paso Robles baseball wins twice
- Fishing Report: Lintner set to rejoin Elite tour after last weeks victory at Lopez Lake
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals