I would like to thank the Nipomo voters and surrounding community members who supported me and voted to return me to the Nipomo Community Services District Board of Directors.
I am committed to enhance and protect our local water source. My water source comes from our own well. Some of my goals are as follows:
1. Work with our 4th District Supervisor Paul Teixeira to find a reliable alternate water source to replace the pipeline from Santa Maria.
2. End the lawsuits that drain district funds and show up on your water bills.
3. End the water moratorium for people who have permits and have been approved to build. People are to be encouraged and helped, not punished.
4. Work with Phillips Petroleum, which has indicated a willingness to help the NCSD.
5. Promote the rural Nipomo lifestyle, as opposed to the Smart Growth high-density projects proposed for Nipomo.
6. Always do what is in the best interest of Nipomo and surrounding communities.
And again, thanks for putting “Dr. Bob back on the job.”