Starting next year, most people will be required to have health insurance or pay a tax penalty. If you've tried to get insurance through Covered California, The Tribune would like to hear about your experience. Were you able to use the website? What do think about the health plan choices and costs? Do you qualify for a subsidy or for Medi-Cal? Did you have insurance before? Please send your story by Sunday to Janet Lavelle at email@example.com. Include your name, age, hometown and phone number.
- Atascadero artist to create stacked stone sculptures at Canadian festival
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- 771 animals sold at 2014 California Mid-State Fair Jr. Livestock Auction
- Judge OKs record-setting $2B sale of Clippers
- College Roundup: Elegado to return to Mustangs
- Sports Roundup: Texas prep guard says he's committed to Cal Poly men's basketball team
- Team Joseph inspires at SLO Triathlon
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals