County Board of Supervisors. Meets Tuesday. 9 a.m. County Government Building, 1055 Monterey St., San Luis Obispo. 781-5011. On the agenda: Discussion about seismic testing off Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant; change in operating agreement with State Parks that could lead to entry fees at Montaña de Oro State Park; request from Jack’s Helping Hand for $532,000 for Jack Ready Imagination Park in Nipomo; discussion of effects on the county budget of various Nov. 6 state ballot propositions.
- Cuesta College puts $275 million bond measure on Nov. 4 ballot
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- Man found dead in SLO mobile home is identified
- Internship with WNBAs Sparks convinces Elegado to return to Cal Poly
- Cal Poly's Stanford excited over getting shot with New England Patriots
- Former Cal Poly pitcher Wagman signs with Oakland A's
- Summer Collegiate Baseball: Moberg powers SLO Blues to win over Halos
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals