Low-income homes to open by Christmas: A sentence regarding high home prices in Pismo Beach in 2006 was misstated in an earlier version of this article. The sentence should read: "While median home prices have dropped from a peak of $900,000 in 2006, average home prices remain higher than elsewhere in San Luis Obispo County, according to the citys housing element, a part of its general plan, updated in 2010."
- Then & Now: Morro and Higuera St, San Luis Obispo
- Cambria considers monument road sign
- Paso Robles restores street sweeping as finances continue to improve
- Cal Poly solar project, completed by students, is now operational
- Ravens RB Rice receives 2-game suspension from NFL
- Southern California Catch rout San Luis Obispo Blues
- Area Baseball: North County Indians win nightcap after tie in opener of doubleheader
- AP source: Gordon to meet with league Aug. 1
- Can any law actually restrain marijuana use?
- Now, what to drink?
- Miscarriage of justice
- Gangs are cancer
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- The beats go on for this California percussion group
- Classical fun at Festival Mozaic
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals