Low-income homes to open by Christmas: A sentence regarding high home prices in Pismo Beach in 2006 was misstated in an earlier version of this article. The sentence should read: "While median home prices have dropped from a peak of $900,000 in 2006, average home prices remain higher than elsewhere in San Luis Obispo County, according to the citys housing element, a part of its general plan, updated in 2010."
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Gibson, Clift spar over how Cambria water crisis has been handled
- Cal Poly baseball team crushes San Jose State
- Arroyo Grande downs Templeton in boys volleyball
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero edges Nipomo in softball; Paso Robles gets split in tournament
- College Roundup: Cal Poly softball splits doubleheader
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals