Otters off SLO County tagged for reactions to seismic tests: Due to incorrect information supplied by the U.S. Geological Survey, an earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that the federal Fish and Wildlife Service has issued a permit allowing limited harassment of otters. PG&E has applied for such authorization, but the permit has not yet been given, said Scott Flaherty, USFW spokesman.
- Elephant seal births up, but pup mortality rate rises even more
- Bomber Baby, World War II week by week
- Style and substance both at issue in District 2 Board of Supervisors race
- Grover Beach ranked among top 15 small cities in California
- Prep Roundup: Whittle, SLO doubles team advance at Ojai tennis event
- U.K. couple is running toward 1,000 completed marathons
- Mission Prep picks Ecklund as athletic director
- Second inning hurts Cuesta baseball
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals