Otters off SLO County tagged for reactions to seismic tests: Due to incorrect information supplied by the U.S. Geological Survey, an earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that the federal Fish and Wildlife Service has issued a permit allowing limited harassment of otters. PG&E has applied for such authorization, but the permit has not yet been given, said Scott Flaherty, USFW spokesman.
- Drought's effects on Atascadero Lake to be subject of forum
- Sheriff's Office to take over Arroyo Grande police dispatch services
- Cal Poly's Take Back the Night promotes awareness of sexual assault
- Gibson, Clift spar over how Cambria water crisis has been handled
- Cal Poly baseball team crushes San Jose State
- Arroyo Grande downs Templeton in boys volleyball
- Prep Roundup: Atascadero edges Nipomo in softball; Paso Robles gets split in tournament
- College Roundup: Cal Poly softball splits doubleheader
Recent HeadlinesMore Opinion
- Dustin Lynch has a fire inside for country
- Pewter Plough puts on 'The Cover of Life'
- Kelrik Productions brings 'Charlie Brown' to Clark Center
- Café Musique playing near you
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals