If its quirky, fun or funny, tasty, interesting or thought provoking, and it's about living on the North Coast of San Luis Obispo County or the people who do, then Kathe Tanner will be writing about it, as she has since her column launched in The Tribune and The Cambrian in 1981. A Cambria resident for more than four decades, Kathes also been a reporter for the two newspapers since 1992. Reach her at email@example.com.
- Atascadero artist to create stacked stone sculptures at Canadian festival
- SLO History Center to debut exhibit on Morro Bay Power Plant
- Island invasions, general killed in Normandy; World War II week by week
- 771 animals sold at 2014 California Mid-State Fair Jr. Livestock Auction
- Judge OKs record-setting $2B sale of Clippers
- College Roundup: Elegado to return to Mustangs
- Sports Roundup: Texas prep guard says he's committed to Cal Poly men's basketball team
- Team Joseph inspires at SLO Triathlon
- Our 10 favorite summer movies of all time
- Broadway musical 'Oklahoma!' revisits pioneer roots
- 'Barefoot in the Park' an older play, but still fresh
- Fame after death for 'Forever Plaid'
- Tourist Info
- Local Deals